Monday, March 2, 2015

What do the sofa, a heating pad, a laptop, and a book on Germanic Religion have in common?



So what does the sofa, a heating pad, a laptop, and a book on Germanic religion all have in common? 

Me.

That's right. In lieu of all the sewing projects I had lined up for this break, I am just not feeling up to them. Yesterday I spent most of the day in bed and in the bathroom. Today, things seemed better but I made it to the library and after about half an hour I had to leave and come home to clean up. I really hate this PCOS period crap. So, now I am curled up on the sofa with a heating pad on my stomach for the cramps. I've played around on facebook for bit and will be picking the above book back up with the hopes of finishing it today. I'm not going to let my break go to waste! If I can't sew, then I will study things of my choosing. Also, I really do need to get this book back to the friend who lent it to me. I've had it for months!

The book itself has been an interesting read. I think every thing the author write about Freyja I already learned from another book. But, it is always good to have refreshers and I am learning more about Njord and Freyr. So far I have really enjoyed it. I'd buy the book myself but the cheapest I have seen was 74 dollars on Amazon. So I'll just enjoy it, take my notes, and return it to my friend. 

Also, the rest of this week is going to be busy. 

Narcisa was up to her antics again this morning. She likes to jump up and hang from the curtains in our bedroom. She's pulled the curtains down before but this time, she managed to bend the curtain rod. So now we need to go get another curtain rod. Amanda thinks if we tried to bend it back it would only break. It looks like we need to trim Narcisa's claws again. Oh and yesterday, she couldn't get enough of me. She had to be with me and on me all day. Today, I am chopped liver. Galen is off hiding because he doesn't want us to give him pills and Ellie is curled up on our bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment