Friday, October 6, 2017

Shit heads, kicked out of bed, and good news, finally!



First I'd like to point out that my darling fiance is a bitch. She's happily, loudly, snoring the night away, cozy, and smack dab in the middle of our bed. She got testy with me when I asked her to turn over. Then the next thing I know she's facing me again and gradually pushing me out of the bed. Fine, I'll just go sit on the sofa,, which is where I am. I've only been here since about 3:30 am, wide awake, peckish, and thinking about turning to coffee pot on- since I apparently don't get to sleep. 

Second, the apartment twats strike again. The renovation noise was pretty bad yesterday but I only have to put up with it in the afternoon. They turned off the stair well lights so our entry way is dark, okay no big deal, I guess. But what kind of pissed me off yesterday was the note on my door about cigarette butts littering the stair well that they say clean up or get a 25 dollar fine. The letter was addressed to everyone but only my door received it. 1. Not all of those are mine. 2. I am getting to it but I'm kind of in the middle of moving, because you are kicking me out. 3. Go fuck yourself. They just want more money. They also know that we are pretty tidy with the outdoor stuff, our patio is damned cute. Also, all those cigarette butts at the entrance to our stairwell was from me sweeping them up from the parking lot in the first place. I just got distracted and forgot to grab a bag to put them in for the trash. I've kind of been uber stressed out the last several months, I'm not always on top of everything. The really vindictive side of me wants to sweep up our entire section's parking lot, wait until we move out a couple of weeks and then slip in sometime in November to dump them all on the office door step. However, I won't  because it's not management who will have to clean it up, it the maintenance guys.

There is good news. My friend Rachel bleached and dyed my hair last night. I was going for a darker blue ombre look. The sapphire blue didn't really come out as dark as it was supposed to and I need to do a little touch up for missed spots, I just decided that I am going to take what is left of the sky blue and do an all over application today. I'll catch the missed spots and even out what sort of took and what didn't. I also think that for this ombre effect to really work, with the blue that is, I need get my blues farther apart in color. As in do really dark, a medium, and a really light. I think I got them too close together. No big, it was a learning experience. I'm just happy to have all blue hair again. 

The best piece of good news, and one that makes me feel a large sense of relief, is that we were pre-approved for a home loan yesterday. Our lender is such a nice guy and he is going to send me a list of realtors that his company works with. After talking with some friends who have been through the home buying process, that seems to work the best because both entities know each other's process and can help us fast track when we find a home we like.  

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great news about the loan! I hope you get a good interest rate. (Of course lacking experience, I have no idea what constitutes a good rate)
    I don't get how the apartment managers could be so petty. They're already 'getting rid' of you. Why not leave well enough alone? I bet they're hypocrite fundie Christians. >:-((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we will get a good interest rate. I will know more when we actually find a house that we want and do the hard stuff.

      Because they are assholes plain and simple. I don't care what they are. I won't have to deal with them after this month.

      Delete
  2. Well, I hope you get a bit of sleep later:) maybe a quick nap?
    ooh, any pictures of your new hair color? I'd love to see it.
    Congratulations on being pre-approved, hope you find the perfect place soon!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a little bit of a nap between 5 and 7 but was rudely awoken at 7. I'll talk about that in another blog.

      I am hoping Rachel will still come over today despite me leaving my phone in Amanda's purse this morning. LOL! So when its done, I'll get pictures... probably tonight.

      Thank you! I am excited. After being so stressed for so long, I'm feeling better.
      Hope you hve a great day too!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the marriage last Friday, I'm so happy for you two. I hope you find the perfect home for you to call your own and put your magic into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you do too!Be safe and best of luck on your journey eastward to Texas! I can't wait to see where that takes you!

      Delete