Friday, January 26, 2018

Just want so much water, hard to keep my eyes open.


 Well that's new, I unplugged the power cord to my laptop and the screen went black. It comes back on when I plug it back in. I think I am going to unplug it tonight and just let the laptop power all the way down and see how it does in the morning. 

I'm finding it difficult to keep my eyes open and n fact, it's easier to keep the closed. This morning I awoke with an awful headache and while the head ache has slowly ebbed away, the soreness in my eyes, the heaviness of them, and the loud siren song of sleep never left. I did nap for most of the afternoon and evening. Amanda and I watched a movie, ate dinner, and then watched two episodes of Bill Nye: Saves the World. I want to go to bed but I am waiting on Amanda to get out of the shower. I need help putting the sheets on the bed because I just don't think I have the energy to do it myself and I need someone to make sure I don't just lay down and sleep.

I'm also very thirsty. I want to drink water until I can't drink any more but at the same time, I know that isn't healthy and I know it would only lead to me being up and down all night having to pee. Given how tired I am, I really don't want to be going up and down to stairs all night or worse, sleep on the sofa. But I don't just want to drink water. I want to lay in it. I've wanted to find a nice  cool pool to lay in and just float for awhile. I've wanted to swim at  leisure and even do laps.  

Sounds like Amanda is finished with her shower. Time for bed   

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your battery may be losing it's ability to hold a charge. Or maybe it was nestled in a bit off. I try to cut off liquid consumption by 6pm, or else. Perhaps look into one of those portable toilets so you don't have to go up and down all night. (*Whispers* Or get a five gallon drum with a lid and use it as a piss bucket!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right and I think that even after having some sleep, I'm still not back up and running very well. As for water and or drinks, I think I've got it figured now. I'm not steady enough on the stairs to do the emptying of a portable toilet. Thanks to two of my meds, I have vertigo now. Aren't meds lovely?

    ReplyDelete