Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wanted to update sooner...

For several weeks I have thought about updating this blog but just haven't been motivated enough to do it. A lot has happened in my little corner of the world.



I've fallen in love with the library system in my area. I can access the catalog from anywhere and place a hold on books as well as bookmark titles I wish to peruse at a later date. Already I have checked out several that I have to renew and have several lists made for later reading. It is rather exciting.



Yoga-chan is having a little issue again. I really think he is allergic to something or has allergies qbecause my poor kitty is breaking out again.



My Uncle Chris died last week and it was quite a shock. He wasn't doing very well for a long time and he had been to the doctor the day before. I even spoke to him the day before and he sounded fine. But apparently he had congestive heart failure and didn't tell anyone. Figures, people in my family have this whole stigma about telling anyone anything so they don't worry everyone which only makes me fret even more because what haven't they told me?



There is more going on with my family but at the moment I don't really want to get into it.



My Dad is one mission away from beating Guildwars: Factions. We would have done it last night but my back was hurting and he doesn't have the plat saved up for his armor. Frankly I don't have as much as I would like either so we will have to do some serious farming to get our collective plat and gold up. It'll be fun plus my Dad is a tank and I... Well I am a nuker. I rain fire on beasties.



My friend Lucas tried to get me to play Skyrim the other day. I have some trouble with navigation but I bet if I got it for the PC I might do okay. I just have to get a different laptop.... That will happen just not anytime soon. I really don't think my current laptop could handle it. It couldn't handle Sims3. My laptops said, um... No. And then promptly crashed.



I have also made a Capitian America plushie. I have a basic pattern for plushies and since showing people my doll I have friends asking for custom plushies. That's really col but I don't have the funds to make any just yet so I will just make them as I can. I really want to make other things as well, like jewelery.



Well there is to much chatter in the room so I am going to call it good for now.
Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment