Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring is here!

Happy belated Ostara! I hope everyone had a great start to Spring. Nature had a very bizarre fit and decided to give us rain, snow, thunder and hail, sunshine, and a windstorm all in one day. Not only that but it was a such a strange cycle of each throughout the day.

Skoora and I spent Ostara with a friend down in the Sliver Valley. We had dinner with her and spent the evening chatting into the midnight hours. Yesterday we spent the day talking and we watched a fun movie but I ended up dozing through most of it. Happily, I got the chance to kidnap my friend and bring her up to spend the night at our house, which was nice for her as well since she isn't able to get out of the Sliver Valley very often. Unfortunately I have to take her home tonight.

That was this week.

Last weekend and the week and weekend before it, we spent going back and forth to Moscow. We spent some time with Skoora's cousin, Kat. We also spent some time with some friends and had a little joint birthday party for our friends who are twins and myself. It was a lot of driving, fun, and getting out. And I really over did it every day. It makes me so angry that I can't just get out and go shopping and walk around places with friends when they come to visit or we go to visit them. I always end up in so much pain I feel like I am either going to pass out or vomit or both. But I keep pushing and trudging along, hoping that things will get easier even though they never really do. Still, I just can't give in and give up.

I haven't done any crafts or made anything new as far as culinary items go. I do feel the urge to do many of those things and I think it has to do with the fact that its spring and we're getting warmer weather. I find that I want to go play out in the bit of woods near my house and clean it up from the hooligans who trash the area. Ooo and I really want to go sit out there on nice afternoons, listen to music, and write. But I will have to find a chair that I can sit in comfortably for a long period of time.

I haven't written much in the last couple of weeks since we've been busy. I will begin making a list of blogs that need to be written and then execute the list in the coming weeks. I have a whole back log of stuff that needs to go up for both of my blogs and even for the Detangled Writer's blog. I will also be working on my novel and the plots for a couple of other novels.

But for now, for today at least, I am going to have the dinner my friend is helping to make and then when Skoora gets off work, we have to take her home. After that, I'm going to play Guild Wars and watch a movie. Tomorrow, I'll probably be cleaning as much as I can and start decorating for Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment