Saturday, March 9, 2013

Foggy Brain

Yesterday my doctor's nurse called me and wanted to know if I would be comfortable upping the dosage of my Fibromyalgia medication. I said that I was and so I was instructed to take an extra pill in the morning. I am back to having a semi-foggy brain and being sleepy and sometimes lethargic. That doesn't really work for me as far as writing goes but I am going to try and fight through it and see what I can get accomplished.

As it stands, I don't have too many plans for writing today. I left off in a good place the last time I worked with my vampires so when I open the document and am ready to tackle them again, I'll just be able to pick up where I left off with no problem.

I've been feel a pull and tug to start working on one of my fantasy stories again. It's a little weird, when I work on that story I sometimes feel a tug to work on the vampires and vice versa. I suppose I am going to have to do what I used to do when I lived at home with my parents and have several documents, each of them different stories, open all the time. Or at least the notes pages.

I spoke with both my parents, one of my aunts, my grandparents, and my cousin Shi-chan today. It was really nice and I learned something interesting about an ex-abusive-troglodyte of Shi-chan's sister. Seems he'd gotten out of jail and was going to get pulled over by the police. He, of course, ran and drove through a private property fence, jumped out of the car and jumped into a sand pit that was full of water. So far they haven't been able to find his body. If he died in there (from drowning) then his body will resurface in a few days. If he made it out no one has heard or seen hide or hair of him. Honestly, I hope he died. It would be karma for all the horrible things he did to my cousin's daughter, to my cousin, and to my family.

On a lighter note, it's a really nice day today. I am planning to try to go for a walk after Skoora and I are finished at the library. There is a nice park near where we live that abuts the river. There are several little paths we can take to get to the water and I think it will be nice to sit for a few minutes and just watch the river flow by.

Well, I'm off to get a few letters written. 

1 comment:

  1. Quick-sand. What an ugly way to reach the clearing at the end of your path. *shivers*

    I hope your medication dose increase helps. Also hope the foggy brain lifts soon! :)

    ReplyDelete