Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cats

I had very strange and crazy dreams last night but I'm not going to go into that. No, today I'm keeping it short.

I awoke to face nuzzles from Yoda-chan and it was so nice and sweet I almost didn't get out of bed but you know the urge to pee is strong. As I headed out of the room Yoda started mewing and followed me. The brat wasn't nuzzling me because he loves me. He was nuzzling me to wake me up so I would get out of bed and clean the cat puke out of his food dish. I mean the nuzzles could have been partly out of love but really, he was just hungry.

Last night I had to fight him for my dinner. This morning he was after my cereal even though I have told him over and over that the milk is't really good for him.

Aside from that I hurt and today is going to be a very slow moving day. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment