Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Egg Fail *facepalm*

I bought a batch of plastic dye-able eggs. I'd planned to paint them, make them beautiful, and then save them for years to come. Because I had to wait to paint them, because that window of time was cut shorter, and I was trying to do a rush job, and because a lot of my paint is old and some of it is a cheap brand that's very thin, I had a small disaster. Nothing turned out right and so, in a small annoyed fit, I gathered everything up and trashed it. Then today, in trying to dye eggs, I had some more little disasters, but, some turned out very pretty. I think that I might go to the store tomorrow and get another batch of the plastic ones to paint another time, when I can really take my time and don't need to rush.

We are taking it easy today for the most part. Skoora and I have laundry to do and showers to take. Her Mom is going to make us dinner later and at the moment we are watching Frozen. I really like this movie. I love Elsa and Anna is adorable!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your eggs. If it's any consolation, you probably won't care edge-ways next year if you have them or not. I didn't even take out my decorations this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, we barely had ours out a week before Easter. With all the constant company, I just didn't feel like decorating.

      Delete