Friday, July 26, 2013

Books in the mail and Holiday cards in progress...

Witchy books!

I had intended to post a blog yesterday but I skipped it in order to keep Skoora's Mom company. She's come down with Shingles. My own mother had Shingles for a long time and it was so awful. Luckily, we caught it early and she was able to get into the doctor and get an anti-viral medicine that we hope will stop it before it gets worse.

In trying to keep her busy and her mind off of some family matters and the Shingles, we worked on Holiday cards. Well, she made some tags for Christmas presents and I cut the liners for envelopes. I cut over 50 yesterday and have probably about the same number to do today. But I am going to play Guild Wars with my Dad first since I will be going to Hastings with Skoora when she gets off work. Needless to say I am going to have to take a break between getting the Christmas cards completed and starting on my Halloween/Samhain cards. I have birthday and anniversary cards to make too but thankfully I don't have to make too many of those. come to think of it, I need to hurry up and make two for my Mom and my Aunt. They are twins and their birthday is right around the corner! EEEP!

Above are the new books I've purchased recently. I have an old copy of "To Ride a Silver Broomstick," out in the garage but we can't seem t find it so I bought another copy from Hastings. I'm rather excited to read them and take notes. A friend of mine is expecting to get a book in the mail too and I can't wait to thumb through it with her.

Aside from books, card making, and cooking, I've been feeling a little more tired than usual. I'm still fighting some lethargy here and there and it seems to come and go in spots throughout the day. But I really think the birth control my doctor gave to me regulate me (that's doing nothing at all by the by, haven't stopped bleeding and it's seems to be getting worse) is making me sleepy. At this point I think I am going to have to do the high powered one where I have to take most of it in seven days. I will pretty much asleep for most of that week but if it stops the bleeding and gets me regular again, I will be more than happy.      

No comments:

Post a Comment