Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween/ Samhain!

I used to have this decoration when I was little. 
Happy Halloween/ Samhain to everyone! I hope that you all have a safe and fabulous night tonight. We aren't doing much this evening. Last year we had two trick or treaters so we aren't expecting anyone to show up at our door tonight. If we buy candy it'll just be for us.

I am going to make tater-tot casserole with some vegetables for dinner and for dessert I'm making a pumpkin cake. After dinner we are going to watch a few movies and a little more of Hemlock Grove on Netflix. Really it's just going to be an evening to relax before Nation Novel Writer's Month kicks off and that will happen at midnight. Oh maybe instead of candy we should get coffee creamer that way I can stay awake. LOL.     

No comments:

Post a Comment