Friday, November 1, 2013

Tap tap tap, these nails are getting in the way!

I snagged this picture from facebook.

Today is the start of National Novel Writer's Month and yes, I did Camp NanoWriMo this summer, and was going to opt out of doing the November round, but a friend of mine asked to be my buddy. So, here I am doing NaNoWriMo again this year. It's my hope that in doing it again I can knock myself out of the 'hyper editing' funk that I have been in and just get the damned story out. I can go back and edit the hell out of it later. 

I do have to get a grocery list made but after that and writing this blog post, it's time to pick up where I left off with Chloe. Grr, I have a feeling that I am going to get really frustrated though. It's the fake nails that I put on for Halloween. They are getting in the way and sometimes slip off the keys. Not fun. Oh well. Here I go!



No comments:

Post a Comment