Thursday, February 13, 2014

Error please wait...

I read a really clever joke (it was in the for of a friend's status message on facebook) today that I am sure will offend someone, somewhere in the world but here goes. "Over slept this morning and now I am suffering from Chinese disease." When someone asked her what that was she replied, "Dragon-ass" LOL, get it? If you do have a shameless giggle, if not, well never mind.

I have been "Dragon-ass" all day. I awoke with a migraine, never fun, and my back was hurting a little more than usual. So I got up, took some medicine, and tried to get the day started.

I don't think I accomplished much of anything today. I managed to the valentine's cards made for Skoora, managed to go with her for a few short errands, and read some e-mails and bitch about how fucktarded the political powers that be are in Kansas, my home state. House Bill 2453 basically says that if you are a christian or of a religion that hates gays or anything not straight, you can refuse services to those people. I shit you not this is a real bill. Dumb-ass pig fuckers. Yes, I am really pissed off about this and not going to censor myself.

Anyway, other than that I haven't really been able to focus on anything for very long today. I've just kind of zoned out off and on. I am going to call it a night and head to bed. Hopefully tomorrow I can get some reading and writing done, some research for a couple of things, and no be pestered by Skoora's mom too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment