Friday, September 3, 2010

Night at Mom and Dad's house.

Skoora (my significant other) and I crashed at my parents house last night for two reasons. A) To do laundry. B) Because we both knew if we tried to do said laundry and then went home we'd never be awake early enough to get the things we need to get done in the world done. We both work 2ns shift and not getting home until after 11pm only to make dinner and have some wind down time usually puts us at getting to bed around 2 am. That doesn't sound too bad except that sometimes we don't get to bed until 4 or 5 am. Then again that means that we don't get up until around 2pm. It's not that we don't want to be up during the day and doing things, it's that I have to gave at least 8-10 hours of sleep to be functional. I don't mind the need for sleep. It used to be that I couldn't go to sleep, it would take 2-3 hours and then I wouldn't sleep very well at all.

However, today, Skoora and I have too much to do to be sleepy. To start, I have to go wash a coffee pot for my mom and then do my parents dishes to help them out. Also there is their trash to take out and Skoora is helping with the laundry. And errands, stupid bloody, errands have to happen today too. Yuck!

Nap time is scheduled for when we have a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment