Thursday, August 18, 2011

I can't believe I did this...

I made a twitter account last night so I could follow Felicia Day. Never mind that I could do that from facebook and her blog. Over 24hrs later I'm following several cast members of The Guild and Guildwars. Since I felt like I had somehow committed an act of self betrayal by starting the account, I made one for my cat, Yoda. His life is slightly more exciting... Okay, he is cute, cuddly, and all things adorable. Still learning the navigation of the site...

In the mean time, while I have done my part of the group project (making a fictional website for a fictional company with almost no information to go on), I am procrastinating on the rest of my homework and going to go to my cousin's to watch Priest soon. But I don't feel too bad about it, I still have four days to the rest of my labs and the last two chapters of homework. And, of course, one more class in which we will present our projects and take the final, and I am done with it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey, I have a Twitter too! I'd gladly follow you and Yoda. :) Message me on Facebook with what your username is.

    ReplyDelete