Tuesday, October 11, 2011

An Exodus in the making...


It's official, my Gf and I are moving to Northern Idaho. So I'll be leaving the grass plains for the mountains and snow again. All we have to do is square a date. I'm much more relaxed about it than I was a few weeks ago. I think I have had some time to process it and while my family isn't too happy isn't too happy, I am looking on the positive side of things. I'm going to have to transfer from one ITT Campus to another but I've talked to the people in charge of that at school and it'll be relatively easy.

Speaking of school, I've got a test tonight and I am hoping that I built my circuits right for lab. I'm probably going to have to leave early. We've got a car issue and my lab partner seems to be having as much trouble with formulas as I am. But I've got a handle on the formulas for this chapter so I'm going to help him out. My problem is the conversion aspect. The math is fine but the labeling is giving me trouble.

Well, off to take a shower and get ready.  








No comments:

Post a Comment