Sunday, January 29, 2012

My black-eyed baby didn't get much screen time... Still, it was FREAKING AWESOME!!!

I'm sitting on the sofa watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite anime in case you didn't know- and I remembered that I haven't updated my blog yet.

As you might have previously read, I'd mentioned getting to go see Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos. Well, I saw it! The animation wasn't a beautiful as the previous movie Conqueror of Shamballa but the action scenes were amazing. It was a wonderful ride with a good solid story. As usual, Fullmetal Alchemist never disappoints! I'm a little sad that Roy Mustang (my favorite character) doesn't get as much screen time, but that's okay, at least he got some. I really had a lot of fun and the theatre was packed, which was nice to see. Oh and I managed to see it for FREE! It was dollar movie night at the theatre but since I joined the mailing list, I got a free  movie ticket.

As it turns out Yoda, one of my cats, is getting sick again but I might have already mentioned that. It looks like we might have to take him back to the vet and then he will commence hating everyone again. He really hates taking his meds. On a happier note, I got a really cute picture of him. He looks... annoyed. I love my kitty! I added a little caption.

And I think I am coming down with something. My throat is sore, I'm nauseous, achy all over, and go between hot and cold. I suspect the nauseousness is due to a new medicine I am taking and since said medicine isn't doing diddly squat, I may have to stop taking it. I'll talk to my doctor when I see her next month. I'm taking it easy, drinking tea and water, and getting out to get fresh air.    

No comments:

Post a Comment