Sunday, January 22, 2012

Well, now I don't know what to write...

I finally get some time to sit down and blog with a clear head and I don't know what to write. Well, I guess I will update everyone.

A friend and her twin sister's apartment blew up this week. Well, technically it was their neighbor's apartments but they ended up having to move out of their apartment in an hour, leaving some things behind. From what I know it had something to do with gas, or so we've been told. Honestly, I think it's a meth thing. For some reason Northern Idaho has a terrible meth problem. But then again I could be wrong. I haven't talked to them since the morning it happened. My GF has, but hasn't really filled me in on anything.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Sacred Star of Milo is actually playing at a theatre near me. I will be going this week! I'm excited for it, I love FMA!

I've been up to some crafty stuff. Not as much as I would like but I'll get some more done in the next week. I've also read some manga, seen a couple of movies. Strawdogs was interesting, pretty heavy. The Help was very good and made me cry a couple of times. I liked the story and the strength of the characters

Other than that, my knees are killing me due to how I've been sitting the last couple of days. My back hasn't been bothering me as much, for which I am thankful.

We finally got some snow! YA!

I had something else I was going to say but I can't remember. Oh well, must not have been too important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment