Monday, January 3, 2011

Guild Wars Fun



I've been helping my Dad out with some of the Prophecies Missions and Quests for the last couple of weeks. Well, it's the last day of the Winter's Day Celebration and I've been taking screen shots of some of the neat stuff. Mostly I've picked up tonics but the really cool thing is coming up. Above is one of the tonics you can get from collecting candy cane shards and giving them to the Winter's Day Collector.


I think this one was called Yuletide Tonic.



This one was a Mischievous Tonic



This one was a rabbit tonic someone kindly gave me.





And this last one was also kindly given to me by a fellow player. I don't remember what it was called but it turns you into something at random. For me, I was a black Moa chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment