Friday, October 3, 2014

A Halloween Party?

 

Amanda and I are planning to have a Halloween Party. For now, we are keeping it small with just a few guests, mostly because we don't have a lot of room and not a lot of seating. And well, food and drinks cost a lot. We might extend the guest list depending on whether or not we can get a larger location (the club house at Aunt Lola's) Of course then we will have to turn it into a family event with no alcohol. *sigh* 

We're going with a vampire theme and probably going to do everything black and red. I will post pictures when everything is set up, but that's going to be at the end of the month to it will be awhile.

This is definitely one of those times that I wish Amanda and I had our own place, there would be more room for people to move about and sleep if they needed to stay over. 

2 comments:

  1. No no no, an alcohol free Halloween party is just not ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's what I think but I don't know the cite rules at Aunt Lola's. Here it doesn't matter and we can go traipsing into the woods if we want. OMG I wish I had my own house with my own yard!!

    ReplyDelete