Thursday, October 9, 2014

So tired, the easy part is over, I ganked something from an FB post and my purse really sticks!


I ganked this picture from the Facebook Fibro and Chronic Pain Support page. It really does give a good depiction of what I feel like on a daily basis, well except for the fact that it doesn't show for my herniated disk and disk degeneration. There it is. That is me, every damned day. This is what my life will be until the day I die. Some days are better than others. Some days I can barely walk (that's more from the herniated disk). It is what it is. I didn't want this. I didn't choose it. I am taking medication for it, but it doesn't get rid of all the pain, just makes it a little bearable, or tolerable. It used to be that Amanda couldn't touch me certain ways or in certain places without me hissing or gasping, and recoiling. Now, while I need her to rub my back to help ease some of the tension, if she rubs for more than a minute, it really starts to hurt but I am still so desperate to get things to ease up that I deal with it. It's a kind double edged trade of. 

Depressing part over, I am so tired today! Honestly, I just want to curl up and take a nap. But, I can't. I have to go pick up Amanda from work and do some more homework. The easy part of it is done. Now comes the hard part wherein I have to write a 250 word short story and then 500 word short story. After that, I have to write a minimum 4-5 page paper (which is almost practically written just in the outline). I need to have all of this done and turned in by Sunday. However, since I have a friend's going away party (she is moving back to the Midwest) and an anniversary party, which get this, is a day filled with snacks, chatting, and table top gaming with the celebrating couple their family and friends. It is a really neat idea! 

On to why my purse stinks! Oh it is awful! Last week at the All Things Pumpkin Potluck with the IEPG group, Amanda got two free herbal mixtures from two wonderful ladies who make all sorts of candles, tinctures, tonics, bath goodies, and foot stuff.  One smelled really good, but the other, whew! The really stinky one is supposed to pull the toxins from your feet, which I think is really awesome! However, we put them in my purse and now the smell won't go away. Amanda suggested that I put a tea bag in there to absorb the smell and then in turn perfume my purse with the scent of tea. Sure, I will do that, as soon as I figure out which of our hundred bags of tea I want my purse to smell like. 

No, seriously, if left alone in the tea and coffee isle of the store, I would compulsively buy every kind. Amanda's Mom threatened my life if I brought home any more tea. I don't drink it all the time, but I just love having it, smelling it, knowing I can have any kind of tea I want (if we have it) whenever I want it. I know. It is a problem. But I could have worse things to hoard. Oh shit, I think I know what my 250 words story is going to be about now. Muwaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment