Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Bad news from the GYN.

My GYN called me today to give me the test results of my ultrasound and biopsy. Both are abnormal.  He said I have hyperplasia- a pre cancerous growth in my uterus, and he is sending me to the Cancer Center Northwest. He said that they are going to do the hysterectomy like he would, probably a little more and make sure nothing has spread outward. They will also probably keep and eye on me for a year afterward. 

I kept telling people there was something wrong, for YEARS, I told them. 

I'm going back and forth between pissed, crying, and everything is all over the place but hey at least it is snowing!

I think I am going to go find something to eat for lunch and go back to watching War and Peace.  

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for the bad news, but you at least they've got before it's spread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am hoping that now they just remove it all. I have no love for any of it, lol.

      Delete
  2. After everything you've gone through, I'm glad you finally have a diagnosis. I'm just sorry it wasn't a better one. Hopefully things will move much faster now and your care and treatment will be much better. Take care and enjoy W&P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think things are going to be okay, at least that is my hope. War & Peace was pretty good, I liked a couple of the actors in it, Lily James is a rather new favorite of mine.

      Delete