Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two Issues: Part Two: Some Days Kansas Sucks!

Recently, when over at my parents house, I grabbed their mail for them. Sometimes there is still the occasional letter or bill for me sent to them, so I tend to look through it just to make certain nothing came for me. However, there was something that made me just about blow my top.

Apparently the rule in the American Constitution under Amendment 2 is up for debate, as in they want to do away with the right to vote for anyone who has a 'mental illness'. As in anyone who has depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder ect... Will lose the right to vote unless enough people vote to keep our right. Yep, you guessed it, I suffer from depression and anxiety and I am perfectly capable and intelligent enough to vote and share my opinion.

HOW DARE SOME JACK ASS POLITICIAN(S) TRY TO TAKE MY RIGHTS AWAY BECAUSE OF SOMETHING SO MINUSCULE AND INEFFECTUAL!

So come November 2nd I am driving down the the nearest voter's booth and putting in my vote to keep my right to vote. And if it turns out that not enough people vote and my rights are taken away, I'm going to start a petition stating:

"You took my right to vote away, I want compensation! If I can't vote then I don't have to work and you can support me for the rest of my life and give me the best health care for free!"

I bet there will be a lot of people jumping on that bandwagon. Since there are tons of American's who would rather sit on their asses doing what they want instead of working for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment