Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Vehicular Woes

No, this is not my car, my car is white, and currently sitting in a local repair shop. The mechanic will call me and let me know if I will have to pay $300 or over $1,000 to get my car fixed. If it is the latter, you know what he told me? He said that I might as well sell it because they would have to tear out the whole front end.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

I can't afford to fix it and I can't afford to sell it. Mainly because I can't afford to get another car and Skoora's is still out of commission since we couldn't afford to get it fixed either.

I really don't want to be down to using Amanda's parent's car. That will make things very difficult. At least there is a free bus in town if I ever need to get to the library.

And I suppose I should get signed up at the Plasma place near Hayden. I could make 50 bucks a week selling myself off like a little blood whore. UGH!

I'll be okay and less angry tomorrow after I know something for sure and when I don't have a screaming headache.

1 comment:

  1. I'll sell my plasma too - we can make $200 a month each. So in two months you and will have made $800. So we'll do what we can with the vehicle and just keep selling ourselves so that Christmas can be nice *hugs*

    ReplyDelete