Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Angry wrists

I have managed to some how crank out 6,522 words for NaNoWriMo and it's just day one. I'm sure some of my friends, who are participating, hate me. I traded sleep for writing time and got a good head start last night when I stayed up all night and worked my ass off. But it seems that while my goal of reaching 10,000 on day one is attainable if I keep cracking, it may cost me my sanity, the love of my dear Yoda-Chan who keeps flicking hair over my keyboard, and my wrists and elbows. I have tendinitis and with the swimming plus extensive cram writing, I've managed to aggravate it and have a pretty painful flare up. 

I've taken some pain medicine and when I've reached my goal I will shut the computer off and wrap my wrists in ice packs for a bit before going to sleep. As for my sanity, well I never really had a firm grip on that anyway. *Laughs manically*   

No comments:

Post a Comment