Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Am I really done for Camp NaNoWriMo?

I managed to reach 50,000 words in 11 days for Camp National Novel Writer's Month. Some of my friends are annoyed with me. I kind of wanted to see if I could beat my record of 19 days. Well, I guess I did.

The book isn't finished so I intend to keep working on it. I haven't the last couple of days to give myself a much needed break. I knew I needed one when I started noticing some little annoying things that if I could just step away from it, I could come back with a fresh, clear head and tackle just fine later.

There were thoughts in my head to work on the novel tonight but after a trip to the library followed by a stressful and exhausting trip to WinCo, cooking dinner, and then cleaning the kitchen, I found that I am in too much pain. So, I took care of some of the simpler, smaller things that I needed to get done and I read a graphic novel.

Tomorrow I have a lot I need to do, I just hope I'm not in too much pain to sleep. I've already taken two pain pills and am a little scared to take more. It really sucks to hurt so bad and be so exhausted but unable to sleep. Actually, it's quite maddening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment