Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Congrats to the Olympic Medalists

First and foremost, I want to say Congratulations to ALL of the Olympic participants for getting there! Now I send congratulations to ALL of those who have won medals! I'm not just rooting for the athletes of my country, but for everyone because it takes a lot to be able to do some of the shit they do! Even when I was in the best shape of my life (that's really depressing to say since I am not even thirty) I couldn't swim as fast or run as fast, much less do a cartwheel or a flip. So I appreciate the time and effort, the pain, sweat, and tears that these people have gone through to get where they are and every medal won is well deserved!

A special congrats goes to Michael Phelps II. 19 medals as of tonight. He's now won the most medals of any person in history and he still has a couple more events to swim! He might just go home with a few more! Good luck to you Michael!

Congrats to Lauren and Missy Franklin as well! You go girls! 

Another special congrats goes to the American Women's Gymnastic Team, good job girls! You're awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment