Sunday, August 19, 2012

Participating in a Pain Study

Last time I saw my primary doctor she asked me if I would be interested in participating in a pain study. I am open to anything (healthy and legal) that will help me heal my back and get my back to normal so I can go back to school get back into the workforce. So, I said yes. 

I've already done phone interviews, been pre-screened, approved and I am in the test group. I will not be taking any newfangled medication just taking surveys and doing what is dictated in the lessons. I don't know what all of that entails but I have a feeling their goal is to get people to do a mind over matter sort of thing. I'm not sure I believe in that mind over matter sort of thing but that's probably because I am always looking for the slap in the face before it happens. Oh well, I've already done some surveys and will start the lessons tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment