Friday, August 5, 2016

Quick Update

As far as I know I am completely finished with all homework for my Bachelor's degree and soon as the final grades are in, I can consider myself graduated. There is excitement happening, it is understated because I don't think it has completely sunk in. I am looking forward to the week maybe even two weeks of personal, decompression time, after which I will be busy splitting my day in half to pursue two things, my writing, and my etsy store. I'm not really going to go into the etsy store right now because I don't have everything decided upon for it nor do I have stock built up. I need to do a fair amount of research as well. Anyway, that is the plan. 

I saw my new therapist this week. I really like her. I think she is going to be a good fit. It felt good to make some stuff happen for myself. I'm going to keep that ball rolling. Part of that will be to start removing some sources of negativity in my life. While I know I can't get rid of all of it, I deal with the tangible. I want to be a happier, healthier person all around and if that means that somethings need to go, then so be it. I will not apologize or explain why I'm taking care of myself. 

Lastly, Amanda and I had a nice time visiting our friend Fiona at her house. Her Dad looked at our car and tightened one of the belts for us. Then we headed down yesterday to the Twin's house in Moscow. We are spending the day with them today and hopefully, tomorrow as well instead of going to Amanda's family reunion. I don't really want to go, I am a bit tired and would like very much to go home. Amanda wants to go to her family reunion but she also wants to hangout with the twins as well.

I am still doing the August break, but I am not in a hurry to keep up with it, at least not until I get home.  

2 comments:

  1. Yay some exciting thing are in the works, and congratulations on graduation. I'm having a hard time doing August break everyday also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I keep forgetting about it until the last minute. Oh well, maybe I will play catch up tomorrow after an appointment.

      Delete