Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Loot from a couple of weeks ago- playing a little catch up.


Not that long ago, Amanda and I went to Hastings Books and Music. I picked up a blast from the past CD for $0.97 and of course it is all scratched to hell, but Amanda is going to work her magic and make it work long enough for me to rip it onto my computer. The Song "Lucky" is on the Buffy The Vampire Slayer (TV series) Soundtrack. 


Amanda thought I should get this book because it "looked like my kind of book". We will see if this book meets my standards for naughty fun reading material. 


She also thought I would like this book. I thought it looked witty and fun. 


Hasting's was doing a great deal on some of their books, it was buy one, get one for $1. I grabbed this one, which I have since learned is the prequel to the Throne of Glass Series. I have the first book, of course, I just haven't gotten to it yet. 


And this one is the second in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment