Monday, July 25, 2016

Couch Potato time, need for planning, and sleeping on the sofa, and SURPRISES!!!!!!


I know I posted several pictures of Narcisa in the the tea party post, but she was allowing us to take pictures and not being a brat about it. So, here is another good one! I love this one. 

I got a surprise in the mail a couple of days ago, my lovely Swedish friend, Ms. Misantropia, had a giveaway not too long ago and I'd completely forgotten that I'd entered it. Anyway, her package arrived last week and inside was a beautiful necklace! She'd also sent a little something else and a beautiful card. 

Just a few minutes ago, our mailman knocked on our door with a package I had to sign for. It was my Erhu!!! As soon as I get it all set up, since the instructions came in Mandarin Chinese I have to watch some tutorial vids, I will post pictures. It looks awesome! But I don't get to actually play with it, until after I have graduated. However, I want to make sure it is set up properly before then.

I need to take some time today and make a meal plan and grocery list. I don't feel like going to the store today, that will have to wait, but I can at least get half the hard part finished today. 

Today, until I have to go and pick up a friend for her doctor's appointment, I am going to be a couch potato. I am tired, swollen, and I don't really feel very good today. 

Last night I fell asleep on the sofa while watching a movie. I woke around 4 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I got up for about an hour or so and then tried to watch a movie. I made about half way through before I was tried again and though about taking a nap. I got just a little bit of one in before Amanda woke me to take her to work. 

Still, as crappy as I feel, I would like to go for a little bit of a walk. It's going to be hot today and it was a bit humid this morning, just enough for me to notice and say "eww". I would also like for my house to be cleaned up too. It's not terrible, its a matter of putting things away, doing laundry, and sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming. I need to clean the bathroom again, of course, but it can all wait until later. Like I said, I am a couch potato today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment