Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sword Art Online, stupid people, tried.

Kirito & Asuna from Sword Art Online (SAO)

Amanda and I just finished watching the 1st season of Sword Art Online. I loved it! There was action, adventure, magic and swords, gaming, intense emotional situations, romance *squeeeeeee*! I can't wait for season 2, but Amanda needs a little bit of an anime break. Everyone we've talked to says the second season isn't that great, but you know what, I don't care. I am going to watch it anyway. 

Another update on the whole mechanic guy who wanted money drama. Apparently he was waiting in the lobby for Amanda today when he went to her work to get the money. She actually had to stop her meeting with her boss to give him that money. She said it was embarrassing. I can only imagine. I'm still so weirded out and pissed about all of it. Why couldn't he wait a few more hours for her to get off work? Why did he have to be so shitty to me, or harass me all day? Did he need the money for drugs or something? 

Moving on. I just realized that today is Tuesday. I've spent the whole day thinking it was Wednesday, even after looking at the calendar. I've had so many interruptions today that it was hard to focus on what was in front of me. However, I did manage to get a load of dishes done, make dinner, pay rent, and petition to graduate. I also did a tiny bit more research on some project stuff. 

I am tired today. I feel sick. I was cold enough earlier that I turned off the air conditioning and had the space heater set on low for my feet. The I had it blowing right on me, so I am pretty sure I at least had a low grade fever. I am sure the tiredness and lethargy is in part my period, in part my fibromyalgia. I am supposed to go to the doctor tomorrow morning and have a few things I would like to discuss with her. But for now, I am left tired and wishing I could just go to bed. But I have to get at least half my homework finished.


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like SOA, I knew you would. I am sorry that happened to you and Amanda. I am sending all my love and hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was just too freaking weird. The whole thing just threw my day out of whack and now I have to spend today playing catch up.

      Delete