Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just thoughts...

Yesterday, I awoke at 11 am but went back to bed to try and convince my girlfriend to get up and also because my back was bothering me. I thought using the back massager would help ease the pain a little if not work out some of the tension. Apparently it worked well enough for me to fall asleep and I didn't wake until 4 in the afternoon. I must have needed the sleep but I was annoyed because that meant I wouldn't get the things I need to accomplish for the day done.

Well, after I got over it, I set out to do what I could. I did my math homework, got dressed, and went to school. We did so much in class last night. Three tests, a writing assignment, and took notes and reviewed for next week's final. Surprisingly, class let out early.

When I got home, I didn't do much. I was kind of tired so I checked my facebook, discovered a word game and played it awhile, then decided if I was going to be up, I might as well work on NaNoWriMo stuff.
There were a few times that I started to doze off but now I'm wide awake and its past 5:30 am. I should have been in bed a long time ago.

The upside is that my cats have been extremely entertaining. Galen has been snoring off and on all night and making the strangest sounds. When he's been awake, he's managed to wiggle his fat butt behind the entertainment center, jump up in the entertainment center and for whatever reason paw at the back of it. It was really weird and I thought for sure he'd get stuck trying to get out.

Yoda on the other hand, has been doing what he always does, sleeping. A few times he's been awake and insistent upon being either on me or pawing at me to pet him. He talks in his sleep, I've decided. He makes some weird little noises too.

At some point I have to get some sleep, I just don't know if I want to do it now or look over what I've written for NaNo tonight. There's something about it that doesn't feel right, which will make the 3rd short story I've had problems with. It's very irksome and unsettling. And it will probably bother me so much that I won't be able to really sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment