Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Utter chaos!!!

My house this evening was insane! My mother was on me the minute I got home from an appointment and I ended up going to the grocery store three times tonight. My cousin Tony was here when I came home from my last trip to the store and brought a friend I have never met. Tony was so drunk and worse, he was sobbing. He is pissed because I am moving, and tried to start a fight with my girlfriend. As if that wasn't enough, my mother was jumping on his band wagon, taking his side and stirring up trouble. Then she went into the kitchen to make something and tried to get my vegetarian friend to eat it. My mom wouldn't stop and kept at her and kept at her and this dish has not only gelatin but pineapple in it. She's allergic to pineapple and gelatin is made from horse hooves so she really didn't want to eat it. But, no, my mom insisted that she at least try it. My girlfriend and my mom got into it. Also, my aunt came over off and on and my little cousin Kayleigh was here running all over the place, the dog was going nuts, and in the end I ended up getting into a fight with my mother. My Dad had to come down and make my mom go upstairs and told her to stop being such an utter bitch.

During all of this time, my back was hurting so much. I'd been in and out of the store, cooking, my cousin Tony was hanging on my every time he gave me a hug. I started getting a headache and over heated and I was in so much pain I thought I was going to vomit. It was really bad.

In the end the dishes aren't done, I now have more since I had to cook. I still have to wash my Dad's jeans and take dinner up to my parents. And tomorrow is going to be a very busy day, I'm not sure how I am going to fit everything in. But I am hoping that tomorrow will be much better, stress wise at least.    

No comments:

Post a Comment