Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wow! I really wrote a lot!

I've stayed up all night to write for NaNoWriMo and I now at 22020 words! I've got three stories done for my eleven short story project and am hoping, after I get my homework done in the next few days, that I can get one more finished. I just have to decide which story I want to do next, find suitable names for characters, and make some notes.

I'm kind of dreading doing my homework. It's a lot of math and a few papers for Micro econ, but I'm hoping to be done with all of it by Friday so I can get back to writing for NaNo.

I'm kind of tired and my back is bothering me but I'm afraid to lay down for fear of missing my appointment with my math instructor at eleven. Then again, if I don't get a little rest, I might just fall asleep while at my appointment. What to do?

Oh well, I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment